Property Credit Controller
- GBP18000.00 - GBP20000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, South East
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 11th July 2019
- Job Type
£18,000 - £20,000k
My client who are leading Real Estate services provider who are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their reputable accounts team.
Your key responsibilities for this opportunity will cover all areas expected within a Credit Control role where you will have the autonomy to manage your day as well as working collaboratively across the team.
- You will provide strong support to the finance manager and the wider team
- You will take responsibility of arrears recovery and account/dispute resolution
- Handling of general leasehold enquiries, both over the phone and in writing
- Processing of card payments
- Banking allocation, such as debt to specific bank accounts
- Ensuring all Invoices are present and up to date, along with general accounts administration
- You will have previously worked within a Credit Control function within the property industry
- Previous experience working with the property management system Qube would be advantageous
- You will be confident, assertive and professional in your approach
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have exceptional customer service experience and a good telephone manner
- Be able to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively
If you are keen on this opportunity, please respond as quickly as possible with an up to date copy of your CV, as this role won't be around for long!