Property Purchase Ledger
- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum + Bonus + study support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 13th February 2019
- Job Type
£26k-£32k + Study Support
My client is a FTSE 250 company based in London, specialising in commercial and retail real estate, with portfolios spanning across the UK.
They are looking to add a driven individual to join their established team, will oversee the entire accounts payable process.
- Autonomy over the entire accounts payable process for a portfolio of properties
- Ensuring invoices are coded correcting and uploaded on the property management system in a timely manner
- Matching invoices to purchase order numbers,
- Process authorised invoices for payment by BACS and CHAPS
- Answering all supplier queries and maintaining good relationships
- Weekly cash reconciliations, working closely with another member of the AP team
- Monitoring the accounts payable inbox and answering quires on an ad-hoc basis
- Detail oriented and highly motivated individual
- Prior knowledge of a property management system such as Yardi, Tramps, MRI, Qube desirable
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with those at all seniority levels
- Desire to study and progress within the Real Estate sector
- Self-motivated and results driven
If you are interested, or know someone that is, please respond as soon as possible with an up to date copy of your CV to secure an interview.