Property Senior Service Charge Accountant
- GBP38000 - GBP45000.00 per annum + discretionary bonus
- UK, South East
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 8th July 2019
- Job Type
Senior Service Charge Accountant
London OR Essex - Optional
£38k-£45k + Discretionary Bonus
My client is a profound Chartered Surveyors with over 20 year's experience and expertise specialising in Property Investment and Asset Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Charge Accountant looking for a role which offers full self-sufficiency whilst working as part of a successful team. You will be responsible for a portfolio of commercial properties with a value of over £1 billion consisting of over 200 high profile properties.
- Ensuring budgets are received from surveyors and working closely with them to resolve any queries
- Assisting surveyors with the preparation of the annual service charge budgets
- Updating tenant lease service charge information inclusive of apportionment's and caps
- Prepare and issue service charge variance reports to surveyors as requested
- Being responsible for all service charge reconciliations which are scheduled to be prepared, signed off and issues to tenants within 4 months of service charge year ends
- Production of balance sheet accounts cash reconciliations for each property and providing analysis in respect of the closing balances and year to date movements
- Previous experience working with Tramps or Qube ECS software would be highly advantageous
- You will have a very strong understanding of all property accounting elements and be looking for a challenging and self-managing role
- You must be collaborative, hard-working and a strong team player, as this business balances hard work with great rewards and a high degree of work/life balance.
If you are keen on this opportunity, please respond as quickly as possible with an up to date copy of your CV, as this role won't be around for long!