Property Service Charge Accountant
- GBP28000 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 10th July 2019
- Job Type
Service Charge Accountant
£28,000 - 35,000k + Fantastic Benefits
My client is a well established subsidiary of one of the largest Real Estate investment firms in the world, who are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Service Charge Accountant to join their successful Accounts team.
As part of the business you would be part of maintaining stakeholder and client relationships on an accounting front and contributing to the wider team vision and ethos of the organisation.
- You will provide assistance with the assembly of the Annual Service Charge Budget for multi entity / multi schedule sites
- Undertake monthly service charge variance analysis and process management
- Preparation of Service Charge Budget Packs and Service Charge Year End Packs, along with associated reconciliations
Monthly Service Charge Accruals and Prepayments
- You will produce financial information for multi stakeholder use and present this to management
- Manage the Year End Service Charge file production and Audit processes
- Previous service charge accounting experience
- Working knowledge of property management systems such as Yardi Voyager / Qube would be advantageous
- Strong excel skills of an intermediate / high level usage across MS Excel, inclusive of v lookups / pivot tables / formulae
- Professional, confident and personable when dealing with team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to obtain information from non-finance personnel and communicate effectively with non-accountants
- Sociable, positive and a good team-player who is willing to help out with non-finance functions when required as part of a vibrant and dynamic team
If you are keen on this opportunity, please respond as quickly as possible with an up to date copy of your CV, as this role won't be around for long!