Property Service Charge Accountant
- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 23rd November 2018
- Job Type
Service Charge Accountant
£35k - £40k
My client are a very well respected pan-European property developer based in Central London. They are currently in the later stages of acquiring a new portfolio of properties, and are seeking an experienced Service Charge Accountant to join their team.
They are seeking someone with a sound knowledge of the full process of service charge accounting up to trial balance. You will also be producing reports and presenting them to stakeholders on a quarterly basis.
- Take responsibility for audit process, liaising with external auditors and with the relevant property team.
- Prepare the accounts on a large portfolio of commercial properties such as office blocks, retail parks and other commercial units
- Prepare to trial balances together with all supporting documentations as appropriate.
- Preparation of management reports on a monthly or quarterly basis and presentation of said reports on a quarterly basis.
- Assisting the management accounting team to prepare statutory accounts on the portfolio as and when required.
- Assist property managers in relation to additional financial queries, projects or information as required.
- Experience using a property management system such as: Qube/Yardi/Tramps etc.
- Intermediate excel skills such as: Pivot Tables/v-lookups etc.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a fast-paced team.
- Ability to handle queries from stakeholders and external auditors.
If you or someone you know may be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, apply online with your CV in Word format.