Property Service Charge Accountant
- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + Study support + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 18th July 2018
- Job Type
Service Charge Accountant
£30k - £40k
My client are a well-established multi-disciplinary property management company based in Central London. Specialising in both Commercial and Residential properties, their portfolio stretches throughout the UK, although my client have a specific focus on the London property market.
They are looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join their well established and friendly team. This role would suit someone with service charge accounting experience looking to make a move to a rapidly expanding company.
- Prepare Service Charge accounts up to trial balance/ETB in accordance with current legislation and industry body requirements.
- Undergoing bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Process any instructions following external and/or internal agreement between parties i.e. making adjustments.
- Preparing accruals and prepayments and posting journals
- Attend meetings/communicate with Clients and others to set-up and/or resolve any new client queries or service charge account queries.
- Investigate previous Managing Agents financial transactions and challenge mismanagement of funds when appropriate
- Complete all further reasonable external or internal requests that are received.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in Service Charge accounting
- Experience using a property management systems such as Tramps, Horizon, ECS, Yardi, MUS etc
- Knowledge of the RICS codes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A strong work ethic
Please apply online if you are interested in this opportunity with you CV in Word format