Property Service Charge Accountant
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + study support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Service Charge Accountant
I an currently working with a well respected property managing agent based in North London, working across a primarily residential portfolio. They manage a portfolio of primarily residential properties, with some commercial units, which are based in London and across the UK.
This role is based in a small, established team of Service Charge Accountants, you will be working on a primarily residential portfolio, with the opportunity to branch out to work on a commerical portfolio.
- Prepare year end accounts across a range of properties.
- Loading service charge budgets onto the property management system.
- Ensure that rents, service charge, direct recovery are issued on time.
- Liaising with tenants and clients to organise the audit and post audit journals and respond to enquiries.
- Prepare the budget templates and ensure they are uploaded onto the system correctly.
- Manage service charge demands and adhere to ad-hoc costs to tenants when required.
- Monitor cash flow and manage the outstanding creditors daily.
- Resolve service charge queries with tenants and in-house staff.
- Liaising with the Lettings team, supplying them with budget information.
- Recalculate any RPI increases on any capped service charges.
- Knowledge of property management systems such as Tramps, Yardi, Qube, MRI, etc.
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress within the property sector.
- Good level of written and verbal communication.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online with an up to date copy of your CV to secure an interview as soon as possible.