Purchase Ledger Clerk
- GBP25000 - GBP32000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 29th October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf of a market leading, privately owned Real Estate Investor and Developer, currently seeking an Accounts Payable individual to join the internal finance team.
Not only will you be taking sole responsibility for this business area, you will also be tasked with implementing new systems, modifying old processes and presenting information to both external stakeholders, as well as, internal senior management including the CFO and Managing Directors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Logging invoices upon receipt and circulating for approval as per the agreed procedures.
- Preparing and obtaining sign off of the bi-monthly payment runs.
- Meeting processing deadlines and ensuring accounts are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
- Posting bank payments; ability to process payment runs such as CHAPS or BACS.
- Dealing with internal and supplier queries relating to invoices and payment runs.
- Reconciling supplier accounts.
- Administration including filing of invoices, bank statements and other related documentation.
- Be able to establish strong relationships with external suppliers along with internal employee`s to ensure the accounts payable ledger is accurate.
Experience / qualifications:
- Property development and investment experience / knowledge
- Accounts payable / purchase ledger experience
- Competent with managing multiple stakeholders / tasks
- Experience with Qube (highly desirable) and proficient in Excel
If you are highly organised, work well within a team and looking for a role where you can grown and develop, please apply with an up to date CV.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.