Purchase Ledger - Temp to Perm
- GBP25000 - GBP35000 per hour
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 5th November 2018
- Job Type
Purchase Ledger - Temp to Perm role
£18 - £25 per hour
My client are a residential property developer based in Central London. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger with property experience to join their growing finance team.
This role is initially for a 3 month period, with the view to extend into a permanent placement.
- Shadowing the Head of Accounts to manage cash flow.
- Assisting with bank reconciliations.
- Process authorised invoices for payment by BACS and CHAPS.
- Ensure ledgers are promptly updated for bank reconciliations.
- Resolve outstanding queries that arise from bank reconciliation.
- Processing invoices and checking for discrepancies.
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers.
- Responsible for monthly supplier reconciliations.
- Ensuring all accounts queries are raised with the relevant parties.
- Ad hoc queries from suppliers, colleagues and external managing agents.
- Experience using Tramps and/ or Qube ideal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills.
If you or someone you know are interested in the above role, please upload an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.