Real Estate Fund Accountant
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 8th January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with a leading Real Estate investment manager based in Central London. They are seeking an experienced Fund Accountant to join their Client Accounts team to work directly with one of their key clients.
This role will be reporting to the Client Accounts Manager as well as the CFO, and will be an integral part of the team as the business expands.
- Monthly duties would include the preparation of journals for cash transactions, interest accruals, deferred rent etc.
- Preparation of monthly Excel reporting packs and the detailed analysis of management accounts
- Managing cash flow expectation in relation to capital projects
- Reconciliation of capital spend to project budgets
- Liaising with managing agents, reviewing transactions and reconciling lease details
- Assist with other clients across the team when needed such as at month end etc.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation and payment of VAT returns
- Preparation of annual tax comps
- Take responsibility for internal audit, including acting as the first point of contact for external auditors
- Management of non-recoverable payments through client bank accounts
- Attending fortnightly conference call with managing agents and distribution of minutes
- Other adhoc duties as required
- Part-Qualified or recent Qualified ACA, ACCA, ICAS or CIMA
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using the accounting system SUN would be advantageous
- Previous experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you or someone you know may be interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV in Word format.