Real Estate Healthcare - Senior Accountant
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 9th March 2018
- Job Type
- Interested in working with International healthcare facilities?
- Looking to join a firm with Career progression?
Our client is an established well-known Real Estate & Healthcare firm, with an opening for a Senior Accountant (Full Set)to join their team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the finance team Specific work includes: ·
- Handle full set of accounts including GST returns, tax matters and audit matters
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, audit schedules and variance analysis
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end and year end financial closing
- Preparation of weekly cash report and bank reconciliations
- Perform monthly reconciliation on intercompany balances
- Review payments to vendors
- Manage bank related stuff, such as account opening and change of bank signatories
- Prepare financial statements and XBRL
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and professional advisors on related matters.
- Undertake other accounting duties as and when assigned.
- Recognised accounting qualification such as ACCA or relevant accounting degree
- Professional qualifications such as CA (ISCA) preferred
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ACCPAC
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not. Licence No. 12C6031 Consultant ID: R1652926