Senior Accountant/Asst Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 21st October 2019
- Job Type
The Senior Accountant/ Assistant Manager will;
- Review monthly accounting and management reports for companies by service providers;
- Review monthly consolidation accounts provided by service providers;
- Liaise with tax advisors on tax filing and submission;
- Assist in preparation of ad-hoc deliverables requested by head office;
- Review annual statutory and non-statutory financial statements;
- Liaise with external auditors to get the annual statutory and non-statutory financial statements; signed off by auditors and management letter issues resolve;
- Handle corporate secretarial functions;
- Support ad hoc finance projects and assignments as required;
- Review actual vs budget results;
- Review and process payments.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience in a public accounting firm within the Audit function and/or Fund Administration environment (specialisation within the real estate fund environment is a plus)
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031