Senior Accountant/Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 23rd March 2020
- Job Type
The Senior Accountant/Finance Manager will;
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closing of a portfolio of companies
- Prepare monthly management reports, perform variance anaylsis and intercompany reconciliations
- Review monthly journals and reconciliations, tax computations and GST returns
- Liaise with bankers on operations issues, auditiors (internal and external), tax agent and other regulatory agencies
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies and statutory regulations
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience with a listed company
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031