- GBP45000.00 - GBP47000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 15th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a leading real estate development, investment and capital management firm, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. The firm has operations across Asia, the US and Europe, with over $39bn in assets under management.
The firm has a wide ranging portfolio including office, retail, logistics, residential and student accommodation properties.
Joining the team in West London, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering support for a number of student accommodation properties and holding companies.
· Preparation of management reporting
· Ensure timely month-end closing
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Preparation of financial statements for audit
· Handling tax matters
· Implementing group policies, processes and systems
· Providing financial project management support for asset enhancement initiatives
· Ensuring internal control and compliance
· Qualified accountant
· Real estate experience
· Knowledge of IFRS
· Good Microsoft Excel knowledge