- EUR40000 - EUR54000.00 per annum + bonus, 50% off gym membership
- Northern & Western Europe, Luxembourg
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 2nd October 2018
- Job Type
Senior Accountant - Based in Luxembourg
Salary from £40,000 to £54,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Cobalt is working with an exciting privately-owned Global Investment Company, focused on direct investment and indirect investment within the Real Estate market, in their search for a Senior Accountant.
Our client has a long term view of investments that is managed vigorously to ensure they continually add value. Their local knowledge and expertise has always been contributing to their growth.
This Senior Accountant role reports into the Head of Accounting, and offers excellent exposure across the business, It offers an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a dynamic Global Investment Company.
- Assist the manager to manage external providers for the delivery of accounting, tax, legal administration, compliance and treasury management;
- Work closely with partners and other offices;
- Support the manager on other projects;
- GAAP and IFRS reporting;
- Preparation of the Monthly reporting under Luxembourg GAAP;
- Produce and consolidate reporting/accounts for allocated perimeters;
- Secure and manage the cash;
- Preparing VAT;
- Providing assistance on legal and corporate documentation;
- Coordination of the daily auditors requests;
- Calculate and invoice revenue for our management entities;
- Track inter-company loan payments and agreements;
- Ensure that all documentation is properly maintained and archived;
- Assist the manager to implement a new accounting system in line with tax administration standards in Luxembourg;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg tax, especially VAT IRC ICC;
- Full autonomy in preparing, reviewing and filling financial statements;
- Ability to understand, monitor and review corporate legal documentation;
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good presentation skills;
- Fluent in English, French would be a must;
Please apply online with your CV in word format.