Senior Analyst, Group FP&A
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Analysis
- 14th July 2018
- Job Type
- Interested in working in a dynamic, young and vibrant team culture?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is one of Southeast Asia's successful evolving Fintech companies, and they are seeking for a FP&A Analyst to join their FP&A team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Finance Manager in managing reporting process and group's budgeting/forecasting cycles
- Support the business team and country finance team in preparing budget, rolling forecast, management reports and analyse market data to support business strategies
- Perform financial analysis on monthly basis to access financial performance of Group/Subsidiaries businesses
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, identify risks, issues, opportunities, prepare reports using Powerpoint slides for presentation to stakeholders
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, such as process improvement, system implementation, data mining and statistics projects
- Support in knowledge transfer and process improvement
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663