Senior Associate - Fund Accounting
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 5th March 2019
- Job Type
Position: Senior Associate
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Cobalt are working with a globally renowned Real Estate Investment Management business known for holding high profile assets across the world and investing heavily in technology and people to deliver the best result from their investment platforms. The firm commit large amounts of time and money in developing their staff offering some of the best perks in the business with flexible works hours, great benefits and a fantastic ethos and culture.
Due to their continued commitment to grow they are looking for an individual that is ready to immerse themselves in an exciting role as a Senior Associate (Fund Accountant) looking after the their UK Joint Venture and International Funds.
- Preparation/review of quarterly financial reporting and disclosures
- Preparation/review of quarterly investor returns
- Review of quarterly review controls over management accounts prepared by joint venture partners
- Preparation of statutory accounts, under local GAAP, for companies involved in the holding and management of property assets
- Operation and documentation of monthly and quarterly financial controls, including challenging numbers and detailed analytical review.
- Review of work on international investments performed by Financial Accountant, including provision of coaching and guidance
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong technical knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Good experience of financial statutory accounting
- Property financial accounting experience preferred