Senior Audit Manager | Leadership and flexibility
- NZD90000.00 - NZD130000.00 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Accounting, Accounting
- 12th November 2018
- Job Type
For the last 20 years people within this innovative company has been delivering high quality service to their clients, while constantly evolving and adapting to market conditions and their clients' needs. This company is also one of very few mid-tier CA firms that are still providing a complete range of services that includes Audit, Accounting/Tax, Insolvency/Business Recovery and Consulting.
Due to a growing demand on the audit partners to support an increasing number of clients, this company is now looking for a manager who would be comfortable to take over the entire audit team and manage the process, covering everything from client visits to engagement letters, to work reviews and final report writing, as well as mentoring and training of junior employees.
This is an exciting time to be joining this firm as it is going through its growth stage, with a lot of innovation and improvement already integrated into its core values and thinking. This role will see you providing valuable review and audit services as well as improvement advice to clients and company's stakeholders to help them achieve bigger and better things.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU NEED TO:
- Have substantial experience carrying audit work for and managing audit process from start to finish, experience with Tier 1 and 2 clients is very desirable
- Have an in-depth understanding of and experience wiring up engagement letters, performing business reviews and audits, writing up final reports and providing business advice
- To be CA or CPA qualified, or be close to completion
- Have very strong people skills and be comfortable communicating with clients and stakeholders at all levels, as well as building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships
IN RETURN YOU WILL GET:
- An opportunity to be engaged in a leadership role alongside of the partners, with potential progression opportunities
- Very competitive remuneration package for the right candidate, with a potential further pay growth as you move into a more senior role
- An opportunity to work within very open, diverse and vibrant, yet professional culture and environment where people share knowledge and experiences to maintain continuous development
- Brand new open plan and paperless offices filled with new hardware and cool break out spaces with views of the mountains and the city, as well as individual offices for senior staff
- Work-life balance with a decent degree of flexibility in terms of hours as well as start and finishing times, social club etc.
For a confidential conversation to find out more about this unique leadership opportunity please ring Nik Sheremetov on 027 274 5926, or if you feel that the above sounds like your next career move, APPLY NOW.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to be eligible to live and work in New Zealand long-term to be considered for this role