Senior Auditor I Organic and Innovative CA firm
- NZD75000.00 - NZD100000.00 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Accounting, Accounting
- 9th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is one of the most renowned mid-tier CA firms in the market, with culture built on respect and collaboration. This company is incredibly organic in its nature and is certainly here to stay and evolve with the market offering a lot of new innovative products and ideas, as well as services lines such as IT and strategy consulting, virtual CFO and many others.
They are looking for an experienced Auditor to join their team in their brand new Central Christchurch City office, who can demonstrate technical expertise and insight, strong supervising skills and is confident at building rich relationships with clients and internal stakeholders. You would also get engaged in coaching and development of junior staff and will have lots of opportunity to influence the wider team success. In return you will get a clear career progression pathway and an opportunity to work in a positive and supportive team environment, receiving excellent guidance and leadership to assist you to grow and develop your career.
What we think you need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an auditor within CA environment
- Having a CA or CPA qualification or currently studying towards one
- Great verbal and written communication
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Desire and will to learn and develop, while delivering top service
As a result this role will offer you:
- An incredible opportunity to learn more than ever and develop your already existing audit skills even further to grow into an Assistant Manager role
- Very friendly and diverse team, with open door policy up to the partner level
- Great work life balance with flexibility around work hours, working from home arrangements and regular social events to keep it fun
- Modern open plan offices in Christchurch, close to great restaurants and cafés
If you are looking for a role within a place where your passion and experience will be valued and rewarded please get in touch with Nik direct at 027 274 5926 or submit your application online.
Please note you need to hold current NZ Citizenship or Residency to be considered for this role.