Senior BAS Accountant/Supervisor
- NZD70000.00 - NZD90000.00 per annum
- New Zealand, Canterbury
- Accounting, Accounting
- 6th September 2018
- Job Type
This well-regarded CA firm has an ambitious goal to improve life for their staff and for their clients, as well as their families. The company is founded on ethics and transparency in everything that they do. For the last 20 years they have gone above and beyond to deliver a high-quality service to their clients surpassing just numbers, as a result they have built a well-established client base that has trust and confidence in this company's service.
They are now in search for a strong Senior Accountant to join their team, who is capable to see through their clients' eyes to deliver high-quality tax, compliance and advisory services.
You would also get an opportunity to utilise your review experience and supervise, train and mentor more junior staff to further develop your leadership skills to grow into more senior roles within the company.
What you would need to succeed:
- Substantial experience carrying out tax, compliance, and advisory work within the CA environment
- Have experience reviewing other people's work
- Be CA or CPA qualified, or to be on your pathway to completion
- Be a transparent, honest and reliable team player
What you will get in return:
- Commitment from the firm to your continuous improvement and progression by sharing knowledge, supporting various developmental courses and offering positions to progress into within the firm
- A workplace that is truly committed to make everyone's life better from providing full range of technology and hardware to make your work easier and more comfortable, to working in a purposefully designed office with a car park available to staff (Cool! Right!?)
- Work/life balance focus with multiple flexibility initiatives on offer
- A tight-knit team of very smart, down to earth professionals who love their job and what they do inside and outside their professional careers
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please feel free to contact Nik on 03 366 8727 or 027 274 5926 for a confidential chat about the role. However, if you are confident that this role is for you feel free to apply now.
Please note you need to hold current NZ Citizenship or Residency to be considered for this role.