Senior BAS Accountant
- Wellington, other
- Accounting, Accounting
- 17th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very well-regarded CA firm and a member of a global brand with offices across New Zealand and various locations Worldwide providing world-leading audit, tax and advisory services.
Subsequently, working for this innovative company means that on top of all the benefits you would normally get by working for a well-regarded CA practice, you will also get an opportunity to work within various locations in the World, and various teams not limited to your prior specialisation.
Due to increasing demands on their business advisory team, our client is in need of an experienced BAS Accountant to join their team to maintain client relationships, assisting with bigger projects, as well as completing tax, compliance and business advisory services for clients.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WOULD NEED:
- At least 3 + years of experience within a CA environment providing business advisory services
- Ideally you will be CA or CPA qualified, or close to qualifying; with evidence of practical application of your core accounting skills
- Be a strong communicator, who is able to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of cloud based accounting software including Xero and MYOB AO, EXO
- Solid ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- A sense of humour is a must
THIS JOB WILL OFFER:
- An incredible opportunity to work in a vibrant and innovative environment at a senior level with some unique clients and very experienced accounting professionals from various backgrounds and walks of life
- With continuous strategy for progression and development you will have an opportunity to move into more senior roles, while being supported by senior leaders with open door policy all the way through to partners
- Your already existing skills and expertise will be rewarded by a very competitive remuneration package
- Great work life balance with flexibility around work hours and regular social events to keep it fun
- Cool offices in Central Wellington, close to great restaurants and cafés
If you are looking for a rewarding role within a place where your passion and experience will be valued please get in touch with Nik direct at 027 274 5926 or SUBMIT your application online.
Please note you need to hold a current NZ Citizenship/Residency or Work Visa to be considered for this role.