Senior Finance Manager (Hong Kong)
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Asset Management firm based in Singapore. They are looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will be responsible for the financial management and reporting activities of the Asia Pacific Cities Fund.
This is an excellent opportunity for the mid-senior level candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will have the exposure to work closely with all internal as well as external business partners.
The Senior Finance Manager will;
Ensure that all financial reporting pertaining to the Fund under the responsibility of this role are completed accurately and in compliance with deadlines
- Work with fund administrators to manage audit and tax compliance requirements
- Work alongside treasury in managing debt sourcing and re-financings
- Ensure the efficiency of all operational matters within their team
- Managing relationships with administrators, audit and tax providers in the relevant jurisdiction
- Work closely with the broader Fund team in operational and transactional activities and investor relationship matters
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, a qualified accountant with at least 5 years of working experience of real estate fund managemnt
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.