Senior Finance Manager (Real Estate)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an established well-known Real Estate with an opening for a Senior Finance Manager to join their team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the Deputy of the Finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Oversee monthly, quarterly and annual closing of accounts and perform consolidation of the Group accounts
- Lead a team in handling financial reporting and operations.
- Preparation of quarterly and full year SGX announcement, annual budget, monitor cash flow and prepare monthly forecast.
- Ensure compliance with FRS, GST, Corporate Tax and Company Act requirements for the assigned companies.
- Review internal controls, policies and procedures, recommend improvement to ensure efficient and effective management of business process.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, and external service provider.
- Manage ad-hoc projects when assigned.
- Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent
- Min 6 years experience in financial/accounting or audit, real estate industry preferred
- Candidate should be proactive, independent and process-oriented
- Communicate effectively with business partners in China
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663