Senior Finance Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 4th July 2018
- Job Type
Senior Finance Manager - 9 FTC
Property Management Accounts
£50,000 plus aligned car allowance and benefits.
Cobalt are delighted to be sourcing a commercially focused Senior Finance Manager for one of the best property consultancies in the UK.
Your new role with entail the management and production of the management accounts, reporting procedures and corporate property accounts for a large telecoms partner alongside the motivation and mentoring of your team.
- Managing a team, inclusive of (one to ones, team meetings, development and appraisals)
- Generation of monthly management accounts, accruals, prepayments, in house adjustments and balance sheets for the client holdings not withstanding month end process.
- Month end analysis of rent, rates, trend analysis against budget and forecasting.
- Sign off the control and balance sheet accounts including bank reconciliations with senior level commentary highlighting any opportunity or risk
- Cash management, cash forecasts and funding requests.
What they are looking for:
- Experience of leading a team in a fast-passed finance department.
- Work across multiple stakeholders, surveyors, accounting team and external contacts from the client.
- Qualified with ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
To enquire about the vacancy please get in touch with James Griffiths on 01614570111 or firstname.lastname@example.org