Senior Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 18th April 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Investment Trust based in Singapore. They are looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will be accountable for daily finance operation, financial and management reports to stakeholders and regulators
This is an excellent opportunity for the mid-senior level candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will have the exposure to work closely with all internal as well as external business partners.
The Senior Finance Manager will;
Be responsible for budgets and quarterly forecast updates
- Ensure compliance to business controls
- Initiate new processes including system implementation and ensure controls are in place for check and balance
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on the statutory filing with government agencies
- Provide leadership to the Finance team and support effective decision making
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience within the real esate sector with 3 years at managerial level
- Strong managerial and leadership quality
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.