Senior Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 18th November 2019
- Job Type
The Senior Finance Manager will;
Be responsible for Financial and Trustee reporting focusing on regulatory compliance and corporate governance
- Review SGX announcement, board papers and annual report, financial analysis and oversight of audit for the entities under the Business Unit.
- Review monthly reporting to the Group.
- Review monthly trustee report, liaising on all matters relating to the trust, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of key changes in accounting regulations, taxation and statutory requirements.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent coupled with CPA qualifications and at least 8 years of working experience within the real estate industry.
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031