Senior FP&A Analyst
- GBP300 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 22nd January 2018
- Job Type
A challenging opportunity is available with a FTSE100 Real Estate investment company who manage, develop and finance a portfolio of prestigious properties.
The right candidate will join the FP&A team and take responsibility for the companies financial information and scenario analysis to support business decisions. The team directly reports to the CFO, Executive Committee and Board to help the business achieve its financial goals.
· Own the corporate forecasting model and reforecasting process to ensuring the model is up to date and the data is reliable
· Perform scenario analysis using the forecasting model to support business decisions
· Preparation of finance papers for the Board and Executive Committees
· Preparation/review of key pieces of management information ensuring integrity and accuracy of data (e.g investment activity, leasing activity, treasury activity, performance vs budget)
· Qualified Accountant with strong analytical and technical skills (>2 year PQE)
· Experience of working in an FP&A or business partnering role producing financial analysis and forecast information
· Logical approach to problem solving with ability to interpret financial impacts of commercial decisions
· Ability to produce well thought through, clearly laid out and expressed schedules and papers
My client is keen to receive relevant CVs in the next few days, if this opportunity if of interest please do apply with an up to date copy of your CV.