Senior Fund Accountant
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 9th October 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established global fund administration company assisting hedge funds and private equity funds with the daily administration, operations and accounting functions. They are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join their team based in Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity for the junior to mid-level candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will have the exposure and hands on experience with the portfolio companies.
The Senior Fund Accountant will;
- Review accounting entries and month end closing processes
- Ensure accurate calculation of fund NAV's
- Working with auditors to prepare and present year-end financial accounts
Interested candidates will;
- Currently a hedge fund accountant or auditor of hedge funds of at least 3 years' experience with a bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Experienced in financial statement preparation / review experience
- Possess strong organizational skills and excel knowledge
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.