Senior Fund Accountant
- EUR60000 - EUR75000 per annum
- Northern & Western Europe, Luxembourg
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 28th November 2019
- Job Type
Senior Fund Accountant - Luxembourg - €75k package
Our client is one of the largest and most reputable real estate Investment Managers globally. They are currently seeking for a Senior Fund Accountant to be part of a strong team workplace, reporting to the Finance Director and supervising other team members. They offer a great career progression.
The role will involve taking full responsibility of control of the accounting and reporting, payments, banking, loan, legal documentation, board meetings, data room, tax compliance, 3rd party relationships and the general success of the entities.
- Communicate with stakeholders and manage the operation and control of multiple entities
- Ensure that financial, tax and regulatory reporting are correct and meet deadlines
- Review financial reports, under local GAAP on a monthly basis
- Manage through 3rd parties the accounting and control around capital funding, acquisitions, construction, refurbishment and other events
- Monitor liquidity and cash-flow forecasts to ensure smooth running of variety of projects
- Ensure projects are managed within the strict corporate controls and by-laws established by the client
- Review on a timely basis the VAT returns
- Assist auditors and tax advisors for the projects
- Professional accounting qualification (or part qualification) highly preferred
- Knowledge of IFRS; any other local GAAP
- Experience in a Real Estate or a BIG4 is preferential
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of fiduciary obligations
If you are a strong communicator, work well within a team and have a passion for real estate, then upload an up to date CV as soon as possible.