Senior Fund Officer (Private Equity)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 23rd April 2019
- Job Type
- Interested in working with a Global Leading Fund Admin firm?
- Seeking for a professional career opportunity?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is an international fund administration company with an opening for Senior Fund Officer to assist on financial reports in accordance with Singapore and group accounting policies.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Full spectrum of company secretarial and administration duties to client entities, complying with corporate governance and local statutory rules
- Review private equity fund client's partnership agreements, and other materials
- Organize & run board meetings
- Prepare board packs plus minutes/ resolutions and ACRA Bizfile filings
- Maintain statutory filings and ensure proper statutory records
- Provide coaching & guidance to the team and clients on corporate secretarial/ governance matters
- Perform bookkeeping, due diligence on clients with regular review
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent certification
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Private equity/real estate fund administration experience a plus
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663