Senior Implementation Consultant
- GBP30000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 29th November 2018
- Job Type
Senior Implementation Manager
Permanent Full Time
£30,000 - £45,000
Our Client, an International Award-winning Property Management Software Provider is looking for an experienced Senior Implementation Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. Based in London, the company operates in a fast-paced environment and are swiftly gaining momentum as they strive towards revolutionising the Property Management Software industry.
At this exciting time, we are in the market to find a Senior Implementation Manager who is interested in technology and passionate about providing the best possible customer experience on the market. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic business focusing on excellence and driving strong, long-term growth.
- You will be responsible for working with clients to provide implementation, training and support on the award-winning, cloud-based property management software.
- Manage working relationships with key business stakeholders and liaise with product managers, providing feedback on user experiences to assist with innovation and development of the software.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Property Management/Real Estate business practices and processes. Including Client Accounting and Service Charges.
- Take ownership of key projects and driving them from conception to completion.
- Being an international company, some travel may be required, depending on the project requirements and client location.
Key Person Specifications:
- The successful candidate will have experience in the property management industry and experience with property management software.
- A passion for working closely with clients to ensure they have the best possible experience and the ability to manage various stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Thorough understanding of Service Charges and Client Accounting.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience working with Xero accounting software is preferable but not essential.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew at: firstname.lastname@example.org