Senior Manager, FP/A
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 20th June 2019
- Job Type
The Senior Manager, FP/A will;
Support the formulation of the Group's strategy and strategic/financial planning based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses across strategic and operating financial data and industry trends
- Deliver value by being the sounding board to business units on business models and strategic/financial considerations to catalyse towards higher performance. This includes reviewing their business plans, supporting them on their budgeting and forecasting, developing business analysis and/or financial models, conducting post-implementation reviews and monitoring business progress.
- You will also lead and/or participate in strategic initiatives and internal consulting projects across different spectrum of subject matters that drive business transformation and growth.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of working experience in FP&A and business partnering, and/or strategy
- Superior numeracy and analytical skills with ability to synthesise data and information to logically structure complex problems and derive insight
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031