Senior Manager / VP Finance
- SGD7000.00 - SGD11000.00 per annum
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 29th January 2018
- Job Type
- Are you excited about being part of a new Private Healthcare Business
- Be part of the pioneer Healthcare Team and setup the business?
- Are you interested in acquisitions for healthcare businesses?
Our client is a large diversified conglomerate and just launched a private healthcare business in China and looking to expand aggressively.
The role will be based here in Singapore, but required to travel to China on a regular basis, looking at the new business to acquire. Reporting directly to the CEO and play a very critical role in the overall Strategic Business Planning of the firm. Your specific roles will include:
- Be a business partner to the Investment team in evaluating and review of new business proposals and acquisitions for healthcare businesses
- Advise on financial implication on proposed structure of the acquisitions
- Formulate reporting formats for financial reporting for all new acquisitions
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of the report on the financial performance of the healthcare assets individually and as a group.
- You will have a good degree in at least 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years in the healthcare and medical industry
- Experience in acquisitions for healthcare businesses will be advantageous
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English and Chinese to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts.
Interested candidates, please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
All applications will be kept confidential
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926