Senior Tax Manager (Real Estate)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
The Senior Tax Manager will;
Responisble for all transactions related tax matters in connection with real estate transactions in Asia-Pacific
- Structuring, coordination and execution of real estate acquisitions and divestments (direct and indirect equity transactions) especially via international multi-tier structures and platforms
- As part of the Asia-Pacific deal team, negotiate tax related clauses in SPAs, JVAs, subscriptions documents, etc.
- Key contact person for Asia-Pacific real estate deal team in Singapore
- Responsibility for respective post deal tax related integration and compliance topics during the holding phase
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Master degree in Business Administration or Finance and/or fully qualified lawyer
- A qualified tax adviser with at least 8 years of relevant experience in international (real estate) tax matters
- Understanding of real estate valuation/modelling
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.