Senior Tax Manager
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 19th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a global asset management business, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their team. The business specialises in core and value add investments and has over $300bn of assets under management across a number of asset classes.
Within the real estate, the firm has $50bn of assets under management and works with over 200 institutional clients.
This role will involve tax oversight for existing and new European real estate funds and will work alongside the UK Operations team.
* Overseeing all Fund and SPV tax compliance matters by managing third party services providers
* Registration for FATCA, CRS and other similar tax disclosure regimes
* Filing of VAT, CIT and income tax returns across EMEA
* Supporting the finance team with tax aspects of financial statement preparation
* Assisting the Director of Tax with: country-level tax planning and research, tax matters in relation to structuring and implementing investment acquisitions and disposals and monitoring and internally communicating tax legislative and judicial activity across EMEA.
* Degree educated
* Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CTA/ATT) with post qualification experience
* Experience with international taxes, real estate funds and real estate transactions
* Experience working with alternative investments, debt funds and private equity would be an advantage
* Ability to seek and implement continuous improvements in relation to controls and processes