Senior Vice President - Hedge Fund Accounting
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 12th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading fund administrator with a strong presence within the APAC region providing fund administration services for Hedge Fund clients.
About the Role:
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds. Managing a group of clients with your Assistant Vice Presidents, your responsibilities will include;
- Oversee client service delivery and monitor service provision to agree standards for key clients.
- Formulate and implement key client service program.
- Liaise internally with key operational areas to ensure awareness by all of key client requirements
- Visit clients on periodic basis to evaluate service quality and identify client priorities
- Assist in the resolution of complex client issues.
- Escalation and Complaints Management within the team and within the department.
- Manage , train , and assist assigned Senior Account Managers in the successful running of their teams.
- Participation in the review of department procedures and policies and supervision of Senior Account Managers to ensure adherence to these procedures.
- Participation in client conference calls.
- Liaise with clients re reporting requirements and deadlines , ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner.
- Continuous risk assessment of current and potential new funds under administration.
- Identify issues / concerns and recommend company wide solutions for any / all high risk projects
- Operational Risk - Monthly reporting on status reports and key development issues.
- Project work - proactive approach to industry and regulatory changes and the development and promotion within Citco Fund Services.
- Participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Professional Accounting Designation (ACA , CIMA , ACCA) or any related area and/or a professional accounting qualification
- Min 9 years of experience in Financial Services with experience to Product Control , Operations or Fund Accounting environment
- Strong Supervisory skills with experience in managing and/or leading staff for 5-7 years
- Strong technical knowledge of Hedge Fund Accounting
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong risk management knowledge
- Good client/ business relationship management
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)