Service Charge Accountant - Property
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 8th November 2019
- Job Type
Service Charge Accountant
London - West End
£30,000 - £35,000
My client is a fantastic and highly recognised Chartered Surveyors based in London's West End, they are currently seeking a Service Charge Accountant to undergo the full accounting process across Commercial/Mixed use portfolios.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous Service Charge Accounting experience looking for their next step into a progressive role and to join a successful team.
- Responsible for the full service charge accounting process across multiple portfolio's
- Entering Service Charges budgets and processing journal entries
- Management and processing of Service Charge Accruals and prepayments
- Preparing and closing of Service Charges and charging outstanding payments
- Posting of invoices and ensuring they are paid in a timely manner
- You will have previous working within a Service Charge Accounting function
- Previous experience working with a property management system, ideally Tramps would be advantageous
- Great working knowledge across Microsoft Office Suite
- You will be methodical, accurate and have excellent attention to detail
- Have a think on your feet and proactive attitude to your workload
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.