Service Charge Accountant
- Up to GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 21st June 2019
- Job Type
Residential Service Charge Accountant, Full-Time, Permanent, Birmingham, £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
My client is a specialist block Management company looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join their expanding team in Birmingham.
Typical duties will include:
- Internal liaison with all Property Managers
- Reconciliation of independently prepared accounts
- Ensuring RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code is adhered to
- Production of residential service charge accounts
- Supporting the Property Managers and Branch Managers in the local branch
- Assisting RMC Directors in the understanding of the service charge accounts
- Attending AGMs and other meetings with clients
- Liaising with clients on accounting matters
- Helping with queries from Property Managers
- Production of year end certificates and explanations with final accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of leasehold property accounting
- Knowledge of double entry booking keeping, lease interpretation, apportionment, schedules and balancing.
- Knowledge of Section 20B legislation
- Great literacy and numeracy skills
- IRPM or other industry qualifications (desirable)
- Previous experience with Tramps (desirable)
- Previous experience in the Residential Property Management (desirable)
To apply for the above vacancy please upload the most recent copy of your CV to this advert.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.