- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 5th November 2019
- Job Type
SQL Developer (Real Estate)
£35,000 - £45,000
A market-leading Real Estate Research company is seeking a SQL Developer to join its growing Central London team. You will be designing, developing, and maintaining complex queries, triggers and reports etc. You will also be working with the wider business to improve processes. This is your chance to join a growing firm, to support the improvement of tools, and in turn the delivery of improved services to clients.
- Designing, developing and maintaining queries, stored procedures, tables, triggers and reports.
- Supporting end-users.
- Using Microsoft tools to implement front end solutions.
- Developing SSIS packages, SSRS reports, and SSAS cubes.
- Assisting in improvement of data management.
- IT Qualification
- Complex T-SQL / Stored Procedures (Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or 2017)
- SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Microsoft Access with VBA
Apply today, or get in touch with Chris Raymond at Cobalt Recruitment.