Structured Finance Manager (Real Estate)
- Asia, Shanghai
- Accounting, Financial Analysis
- 22nd May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an international real estate investment management firm and is currently looking for a Structured Finance Manager (Real Estate) based in Shanghai.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the team in Shanghai and be responsible for a wide range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Well versed in company acquisitions, co-investments, financial & tax due diligence, capital & tax structuring.
- Strong in handling real estate project financing and loan documentation.
- Experience in China real estate transactions, including onshore, offshore loan structures.
- Handle the reviews of loan documentation and negotiation with lenders and JV partners.
- Good networking relationship with banks in China.
- Bachelor Degree
- You will have exposure within a Real Estate Platform or corporate banks, with at least 2-3 years of experience
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants that applied.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663