Systems Analyst - Property Management Accounts
- GBP35000 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 24th October 2019
- Job Type
Property Management Accounts - Systems Analyst
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
One of the leading international commercial property management businesses is seeking a Systems Analyst to join its London based team.
You will be focussed on providing expertise and support to those working in Property Management Accounts. Your day will revolve around the following duties:
- Participating in the development of strategies to ensure the property management system is being used to its full extent.
- Controlling interfaces between internal and external PMA systems used by the company with their clients.
- Managing outsourced providers, being the link between non-technical employees and 3rd party providers.
It is anticipated that you have experience in the PMA space, in all likelihood as a technically competent Client Accountant or Property Accountant. Knowledge of TRAMPS would be beneficial, as would an understanding of Power BI reporting.
There is a real opportunity to make this role your own and various paths of progression available.
If this role is of interest, please apply at your earliest convenience or get in contact with Chris Raymond at Cobalt Recruitment.