- GBP24000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 17th January 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Transaction Manager
Department: Property management accounts
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Up to £26,000
Cobalt are proud to be working alongside an award winning property management agency with a strong position in the market.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager within property management accounts, you will be responsible for managing a team of assistant accountants to ensure the delivery of day to day processes for large corporate clients.
The role will entail:
- Line manage a team of associate accountants, including 121's and appraisals.
- Streamlining processes where possible whilst being mindful of maintaining a risk adverse environment.
- KPI generation and moderation
- Compliance reporting
- Assist in team duties when required (ad hoc accountancy work)
- Proactive cash management and monitoring of cash levels and liquidity
- Drive team performance
The ideal candidate will encompass:
- History of working towards and delivering on strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workflow
- Brilliant communication both written and verbal
- Multi stakeholder management
- Advanced excel and data manipulation
- Autonomous work
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA equivalent or fully qualified AAT
Please apply online to be considered for this role or contact the office on 0161 457 0111 and ask to talk to James Griffiths