- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 23rd March 2020
- Job Type
The VP,FP/A will;
- Advise senior leadership on risk and opportunities behind the portfolio companies business and financial performance and projections
- Perform competition and market landscape analysis, to identify business trends and growth opportunities
- Lead project teams with associates and analysts, and where required advisors
- Produce quarterly performance packs that assess our businesses and present those packs to senior leadership
- Promote and implement good governance standards within portfolio companies
- Build and maintain relationships with our external partners, such as investment banks and external consultants
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of FP/A experience with a MNC
- Strong controllership and accounting understanding with a passion for financial markets, investments and business
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031