VP Fund Operations
- SGD120000.00 - SGD145000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, CFO/Finance Director
- 29th July 2019
- Job Type
- Do you enjoy working independently with minimal supervision?
- Interested in working for a leading PE/VC firm with a strong portfolio?
Our Client is a leading PE/VC firm with an excellent reputation and to focus on a new role focused in fund finance and operations.
- Perform investment valuations, NAV calculations and review daily cash flow
- Review documents and provide support on any purchase and disposals of investments
- Track investment activity and review portfolio calculations, calculate IRR and other performance-related information
- Manage deal operations including deal process protocols adhered to, deal checklist and closing memos for finance, tax, and accounting in respect to the investment and impact on the fund investors
- Engage and oversee fund and SPV service providers, including administrators, depositaries, custodians, auditors, tax advisors, and other professional advisors
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- You will have at least 8-9 years related Private Equity finance experience or from Fund Administrators and Big 4
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word at Leng@cobaltrecruitment.com.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031
EA ID: R1548663
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031