VP Internal Audit
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, CFO/Finance Director
- 2nd February 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a prominent Real Estate Developers and is setting up a new Internal Audit function.
- This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the pioneering Internal Audit team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Overall management to lead the compliance and risk management function ;
- Build our internal control and compliance function to perform the full range of risk management, control and review over the organisation's operational effectiveness, with a particular focus on financial processes and compliance.
- Being a newly established function, it will require composing a plan and process for conducting audits within the organisation and form the frameworks needed for different departments to be audit-ready.
- You must have at least 6 years experience in audit functions with a property/real estate sector.
- Prior start-up experience to set-up operating policies and procedures
- The ability to work with non-financial stakeholders and to build a robust audit function is key.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926