Yardi Data Analyst
- GBP450 - GBP500 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 6th February 2019
- Job Type
Yardi Data Analyst
Full Time - Contract Day Rate
£450 to £500 per day
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Yardi Data Analyst at one of the largest Real Estate fund management companies in the world. This critical role joins a new Workstream.
The role will involve designing and delivering a Data Import Model solution on a Global Operating Platform. You will be a part of the team responsible for deriving a solution for importing key asset data into the Yardi Voyager platform where property managing agents continue to operate on their own platforms.
- You will be responsible for designing a scalable, consistent and robust solution for the importing of key asset data to the Voyager system where managing agents are operating on their own platforms.
- Produce high quality business/user and technical documentation defining business processes and data import requirements and providing clear rationale for the proposed approach.
- You will collaborate with the Business Solutions Team and vendor implementation consultants to deliver a robust, enterprise strength technical solution adhering to internal system development standards and ready for handover to the Live Support Team.
- Following a formal project lifecycle approach in adherence to standards.
- Maintaining positive and effective relations with all key stakeholders.
Key Person Specifications:
- The successful candidate will have considerable experience of real estate data, validation and quality assurance techniques and data import operating models.
- Extensive knowledge of working with complex data and Real Estate systems (ideally Yardi Voyager).
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with databases, SQL and report writing tools.
- Proven track record in a similar role, ideally in a fund management or property management environment, and recent experience of a similar multi-jurisdiction data requirements.
- Significant exposure to property management and accounting systems is required.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew at: email@example.com