Business Support Consultant
- GBP28000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 31st July 2018
- Job Type
Business Support Consultant - Permanent role - Immediate Start
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority and across all disciplines ranging from the Business Support and Administration side to Director Level. Our employers include Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Property Companies, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity, Corporate Organisations, Retailers and Public Sector.
What Cobalt can offer you
We understand that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and
Cobalt can provide:
- A clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- An outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success
- Competitive salary with an attractive range of incentives and benefits which includes:
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
- Our London office is looking to recruit a talented recruiter to support the growth of the regional Business Support desk. Day to day duties will include:
- Researching new real estate markets alongside supporting the existing client base
- Screening candidates
- Advertising roles on social media and relevant websites
- Liaising with candidates/clients
- Client/business development
The successful applicant
- Will have previous recruitment experience
- Must be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Will be ambitious and driven by career development
- Financially motivated
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We go to great lengths to make Cobalt an attractive place to build your career and this is why we feature in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and why we were awarded Best International Recruitment Company of the Year 2017 by APSCo. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.