Commercial Litigation Lawyer | Senior
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 3rd December 2019
- Job Type
Our client is looking for a senior lawyer to join and manage their specialist commercial litigation team, an area of the business that is continuing to grow. You will work across multiple partners in a very team based culture where there isn't a hierarchy but more of a flat structure. The role offers the opportunity to work across a variety of high value, complex litigation disputes often leading to court and mediation, including leaky and defective building claims in addition to working for large insurer businesses. This is a unique senior opportunity to lead this close-knit and friendly team and to continue to develop upon their existing client base.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- 6+ years solid litigation experience - ideally you will have a history of managing complex litigation files;
- An analytical mind with good drafting and negotiation skills and ability to work with expert evidence;
- Competent court and mediation experience;
- A strong ability to lead a team and mentor juniors with a friendly and approachable personality; and
- A hard-working and driven work ethic.
Perhaps you're working at a larger firm and want to move into a specialist commercial team that has a great work life/balance but also good quality work, likewise you may be a NZ qualified lawyer returning from the UK or Australia. If this sounds like you, apply now.
For a confidential chat contact Ashleigh Devall on 09 303 9093. Email your CV and academic transcript to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on 'APPLY' now.