Consultant/Senior Consultant - Alternative Investment Recruitme
- Negotiable + Competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 19th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Private Equity/Venture Capital and Real Estate sectors across the Asia region. We recruit professionals at all levels from Associate to C-Level across the alternative investment markets from our 15 global offices for clients ranging from private equity and real estate funds, asset managers, Sovereign Wealth Funds and family offices. Confident in our market position as the leading specialist in these areas, we have a large number of PSL agreements, signed terms of business and one-off agreements.
As the business continues to grow in Singapore, there is a need to bring on board a Consultant/Senior Consultant to inherit a hot desk focused on the private equity and venture capital market. This is an outstanding opportunity where you will have the chance to work on numerous mandates with some of the leading and most exciting clients in the market along with receiving some of the best rewards in the industry and uncapped commission.
What Cobalt can offer you;
- A clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- An outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success up to 50% (no clawback or rollover thresholds)
- Competitive salary with an attractive range of incentives and benefits which includes:
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards
- Corporate Fitness First membership
- Work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly events & prizes including a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday
- And many more.
Overview of role;
- A full 360 recruitment role including originating and executing roles in the private equity/venture capital market across Singapore, Hong Kong and China
- To win, retain and develop business
- Source high calibre candidates to meet and exceed client expectations
- Manage client and candidate relationships to ensure complete satisfaction
- Develop 'Best In Class' assignment management & delivery processes for use across the business
- Actively contribute to 'Thought Leadership' initiatives which enhance the Cobalt brand
- Coach and mentor junior team members as and when needed
- Achieve agreed revenue targets and develop and manage a consistent revenue stream
- Strong ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- Previous recruitment within the alternatives investment or Front Office Finance space highly advantageous
- A proven deal track record of leading recruitment processes from start to finish including winning new business
- Possess natural sales ability along with strong communication skills and the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management
- Be highly organised with a "can do attitude" and be a self starter
- Excellent client and candidate negotiation skills
We go to great lengths to make Cobalt an attractive place to build your career and this is why we feature in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and why we were awarded Best International Recruitment Company of the Year 2017 by APSCo. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual.
The Singapore office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing Consultants. The team is sociable both in and outside of work and take pride in the service we provide for our clients. Find us on Facebook or YouTube for more information on what it's like to work at Cobalt.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.