Consultant/Senior Consultant- Legal & Compliance
- Asia, Singapore
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 20th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Private Equity/Venture Capital and Real Estate sectors. Legal & Compliance being a core function, we recruit mid to senior level legal professionals for clients ranging from private equity and real estate funds, fintech to other commerce clients. Confident in our market position as the leading specialist in these areas, we have a large number of PSL agreements and signed terms of business.
As part of our expansion plan, we are looking to bring on board a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join a hot desk focused on legal and compliance recruitment.
What Cobalt can offer:
- A clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- An outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success up to 50% (no claw-back or rollover thresholds)
- Competitive salary with an attractive range of incentives and benefits which includes:
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions & awards
- Corporate gym membership
- Work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly high achievers' lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
Overview of role:
- A 360 recruitment role with full autonomy to work on roles across Singapore & APAC
- Develop 'Best In Class' assignment management & delivery processes for use across the business
- Actively contribute to 'Thought Leadership' initiatives which enhance the Cobalt brand
- Coach and mentor junior team members as and when needed
The successful applicant:
- Strong ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- Previous recruitment within the legal & compliance space would be highly advantageous
- A proven track record of leading recruitment processes from start to finish
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Be highly organised with a "can do attitude" and be a self-starter
- Excellent client and candidate negotiation skills
We go to great lengths to make Cobalt an attractive place to build your career and this is why we feature in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and why we were awarded Best International Recruitment Company of the Year 2017 by APSCo.
The Singapore office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing Consultants. The team is sociable both in and outside of work and take pride in the service we provide for our clients.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.